If dentistry isn’t mixed with personal attention and concern, it’s purely mechanical. You deserve gentle, personalized care, and so does each member of your family. I spend extra time to get to know you and answer your questions—helping you feel comfortable with your dental care.
Strong education & training, for care your smile can count on.
Every year, there are new advances being made in dentistry—advances that can give you a healthier, more attractive smile that can make your care more comfortable. As your dentist, I’ve made sure that I have the educational background and up-to-date training to give you the best care possible.
- DMD: Boston University, Henry H. Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry
- B.S: Fairleigh Dickinson University (Biology)
- Honors: Dean’s List, Fall of 1984 and Fall of 1986
- Certifications: In the Diagnosis and Management of Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction and Orofacial Pain, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey—Twelfth Annual Extended Continuing-Education Program
Advanced training lets Dr. Saad bring you new breakthroughs.
Continuing education is a powerful tool that helps me give you and your family the best, state-of-the-art, dental care. Each year, I take a variety of professional courses and attend many hours of seminars.
- Advanced Training Includes: TMJ Treatment, nonsurgical gum treatment
Professional groups make for a lively exchange of ideas on how to serve you better.
The organizations I belong to are an essential way for me to stay up-to-date on vital issues like safety standards and more effective patient care. I pass on these benefits to you when I see you in my office.
- Member: Kearny Dental Study Club
- Hospital Privileges: West Hudson Hospital (affiliate of St. Barnabus Hospital)