Patients these days take an active interest in their own dental health. And I’m glad. You should want to know more about your dentist, your treatments, and your options. I’ll always listen to your concerns and take the time to answer your questions.
A Top-Notch Education Means You’ll Receive The Highest Standard of Care
Because of the high quality of training I’ve received, I’m able to treat all your dental needs with confidence and give you the best possible care.
- DDS: Columbia University, School of Dental and Oral Surgery
- Residency: Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, New Jersey
- BDS: Cairo University, School of Oral and Dental Medicine
- Honored: Omicron Kappa Epsilon, Honorary Dental Society; Dean’s list—Ranking within the top 5% of class
- Elected: To the membership by Epsilon Epsilon Chapter
- Recognized: By the Dean and Chairman of Third-Year Class Committee for outstanding academic performance
Continual Learning To Keep Pace With the Very Latest Breakthroughs
Dental theory, knowledge, and procedure are rapidly expanding. Each month, new research appears, and the results of clinical studies are published. To keep current with this information, I attend numerous study clubs, seminars, and postgraduate courses.
Advanced Education Includes
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Dental implants
- Root canal therapy
Professional Memberships Help Me Bring You the Most Effective Treatments
Membership in professional associations allows me to draw from the experience of my peers. We can discuss difficult cases, share techniques that are effective, and generally build our base of knowledge in order to benefit you, the patient.