Dentistry can be intimidating, but it doesn’t need to be. I love answering questions, as well as explaining what’s going on with your oral health, and your options to address it. I will make sure you understand what’s happening every step of the way so you feel comfortable with your care and confident in your smile.
My dedication to continuing education and participation in professional groups allow me to provide you with the latest in dental techniques and best practices. I also get access to professional journals and materials that ensure my patients are receiving the highest quality of care.
- DDS: New York University College of Dentistry
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center
- Honors: International Congress of Oral Implantologists Fellowship
- Implant Placement and Restoration
- Periodontal Treatments
- AGD (Academy of General Dentistry)
- ICOI (International Congress of Oral Implantologists)
- AAP (American Academy of Periodontology)